Who we are
Complex to simple
We are dedicated tax advisors who strive to understand our clients: what is the business goal behind each tax matter? How important are taxes in the whole process?
We listen first and ask questions later. Once we know the full picture, we prepare tailored recommendations for developing the best solution for your business and achieving maximum tax security.
Our Approach to Doing Business
- Our goal is to identify, analyse and understand the issue; then we present a solution in the simplest and most comprehensible form.
- We provide the full range of tax support – from strategic advice to tax computations and tax compliance.
- We strive to learn as much as possible about our clients’ businesses and the industries in which they operate, which results in real added-value advice.
- We don’t propose services that our clients don’t need.
- Whenever there is a need for multidisciplinary support going beyond strictly tax issues, we are able to advise our clients in a variety of areas, including legal, strategic, operational, and knowledge management.
- Quality of service is crucial to us. That is why our team is continually developing its skills and knowledge.
How we can help
What we do
NGL Tax offers full-scope tax advice and support. The team covers the following specialisations, each led by an adviser with specific, in-depth knowledge and experience:
- income taxes
- indirect taxes
- transfer pricing
- real estate tax
- tax reliefs
- tax controversy
- tax compliance
This allows us to offer our clients a broad spectrum of advice and easy access to a combination of experts that best fit their case. Whenever there is a need for multidisciplinary support going beyond strictly tax issues, we are able to advise our clients in a variety of areas, including legal, strategic, operational, and knowledge management.
Taxes are a very dynamic field. We will help you to be up to date with the most important news.
NGL TAX Team has obtained a VAT refund and VAT deduction of almost 1.5 million PLN for a Client operating in the telecommunications industry in recent weeks. Our Client’s activity consists of investing in telecommunication companies and providing them with management services.
Our Team participated in the pre-consultation process organized by the Ministry of Finance regarding the so-called SLIM VAT 2 package, presenting its own professional standpoint as well as remarks prepared by our Clients.
NGL Tax Team received a securing opinion confirming that the Client is entitled to decrease its depreciation rate
The securing opinion that our NGL Tax Team received for our Client confirms that decreasing depreciation rates in order to settle tax losses carried forward and non-deducted interest from loans does not qualify as tax avoidance.
Solutions for Your Business
We provide full tax advisory support for business and individuals.